We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices. The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Alhilal engineering consultants, a professional company incorporated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or purchasing services from us through this Website. By visiting the alhilalengineering.net (the "Website"), you are accepting the practices described herein.
What information we collect from you:
In General: We receive and store all non-sensitive information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (personal information), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, but excludes sensitive information such as your credit/debit card number. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you in order for us to process your request; to be provided with services; complete a customer profile; refer us to your colleagues; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
When a customer pays for our services through the website, they are obligated to be using a card which is under their own name for the invoice issued by our company. However, in the case of having used the card of another individual, the customer is solely responsible for the consent of use of that card and should beware that we have a non-refund policy set forth for the use of our online services.
Information from Other Sources: We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third party sources and add it to our account information. An Example of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of purchased services.
Automatic Information: We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit alhilalengineering.net. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer), and referring Website. We also may collect information about your online Activity on our website, such as the services viewed and Projects visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
How we protect your information:
We want you to feel confident about using alhilalengineering.net to pay for our services, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or higher grade encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and our Website, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
All payment transactions on our Website are processed through a service which uses 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or higher grade encryption when transmitting your payment details. We do not process and do not store sensitive payment information such as your credit/debit card number, cardholder name, and expiry date. Despite these measures, we do not warrant that unauthorized access to your information can never happen and will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
How we use your information:
We use information about you for the following general purposes:
- to provide you with the services you request;
- to provide you with purchase confirmation and updates;
- to manage your account, including processing bills and providing notifications;
- to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our services, and Website;
- to notify you about services that may be of interest to you;
- to otherwise customize your experience with alhilalengineering.net;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share sensitive, confidential and personal information such as your credit/debit card number, purchase details and name to any third parties, except as explicitly disclosed below.
With whom we share your information:
alhilalengineering.net may share your information with the following entities:
- We share your purchase details with the accounts department of the company for the purpose of payment clearance.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process;
- to establish or exercise our legal rights;
- to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities;
- to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of alhilalengineering.net, our customers, or others;
- and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information:
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you upon payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information:
As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on alhilalengineering.net The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
alhilalengineering.net does not sell any services for purchase by children. Should a child whom we know to be under 12 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How you can contact us:
P.O.Box: 112778, Dubai U.A.E
Tel: +971 4 320 0025
Fax: +971 4 32 00325
Address: the H Hotel, Office Tower, Suite 1804, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai U.A.E.